Member Service Supervisor (Petitcodiac), Advance SavingsAdvance Savings Credit Union is a full service financial institution with a membership of over 8400 and 4 branches located in Moncton, Riverview, Petitcodiac, and Rexton.
Advance Savings Credit Union is currently accepting applications for the position of full time Member Service Supervisor at our Petitcodiac location.
The Member Service Supervisor works in a team environment and will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Supervise and monitor the activities of assigned staff, ensure staff resources are appropriately scheduled and organized
- Effectively empower, mentor, coach and develop staff to ensure business development objectives are achieved along with consistent level of quality service.
- Be knowledgeable in all products and services of the credit union
- Provide relief to other staff members including front line when necessary.
The successful candidate will have successfully completed a high school diploma plus have five years related experience and/or training. Candidates will also have:
- Sales-minded leader who has personal experience meeting or exceeding referral targets and also has the ability to coach others to success
- A clear communicator who is tactful, diplomatic and patient when dealing with the public and co-workers.
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate time management skill with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- A strong advocate for continuing education and self improvement
The salary range for this position will be based on qualifications and experience. Advance Savings Credit Union also offers a competitive benefits package.
Obtaining an up to date clearance letter from the Police/RCMP, credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Application close date is Friday, July 20th. Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:Maxine Rice, Branch Manager Advance Savings Credit Union 47 Main Street, Petitcodiac, NB E4Z 4L9 Email email@example.com
*Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.