Mobile Banking Specialist, Credit Union Atlantic, Halifax, Nova Scotia
CUA is a local, community-focused banking institution serving the needs of individuals and businesses in the Halifax market. With over 19,000 members and eight convenient locations, CUA is one of the largest credit unions in Atlantic Canada. Our success is the result of the quality of our employees who are committed to exceptional customer service and team orientation. CUA would like to invite qualified, enthusiastic and committed individuals to apply for the following career opportunity:
Mobile Banking Specialist
Reporting to the Branch Manager in one of CUA’s Halifax branches (consisting of Halifax, Dartmouth and Tantallon), the Mobile Banking Specialist is responsible to proactively achieve defined sales results and deliver exceptional service by pursuing relationship management activities and centres of influence (e.g., realtors, accountants, lawyers) activities that will develop, grow, retain and attract membership as well as provide positive financial performance for CUA.
As the successful candidate, you have a proven ability to lead strong relationship management efforts with new members as well as sales and service activities for target member segments. You consistently meet/exceed individual business targets driven by proactive and effective sales activities, while ensuring an outstanding quality of service experience for all current and prospective members and centre of influence interactions. You have excellent execution skills, particularly in business development activities, and thrive in an independent, goal-oriented environment.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business Administration, with a minimum of five years relevant experience in a sales position within a financial institution; or, the equivalent combination of training and experience will be considered.
- Personal Financial Program designation would be an asset.
- Superior sales skills with a proven record of results.
- Excellent relationship management skills, including sales and service capabilities.
- Highly self-motivated and proven ability to work independently.
- Proven business development skills.
- Superior knowledge of financial products and services.
This is a full-time position offering competitive benefits and compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Closing date for this opportunity is January 24, 2017.
Method of Applying:
Please apply by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we appreciate all submissions, only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining the CUA Team