Mobile Banking Specialist
Credit Union Atlantic (CUA) is a locally owned financial institution serving the needs of individuals and businesses in the Halifax Regional Municipality. With over 18,000 members, CUA is the largest credit union in Nova Scotia and has eight locations in the Halifax Regional Municipality. Our success is the result of the quality of our employees who are committed to exceptional customer service and team orientation. CUA would like to invite qualified, enthusiastic and committed individuals to apply for the following career opportunity:
Mobile Banking Specialist
Reporting to the Director Retail Services, the Mobile Banking Specialist is responsible to proactively achieve defined sales results and deliver exceptional service by pursuing relationship management activities and centre of influence (Realtors, Accountants, Lawyers) activities that will develop, grow, retain and attract membership as well as provide positive financial performance for Credit Union Atlantic.
As the successful candidate, you have a proven ability to lead strong relationship management efforts with new and existing members as well as sales and service activities for target member segments. You consistently meet/exceed individual business targets driven by proactive and effective sales activities, while ensuring an outstanding quality of service experience for all current and prospective members and centre of influence interactions. You have excellent execution skills, particularly in business development activities.
- Possess an undergraduate degree or diploma in Business Administration plus have a minimum of five years relevant experience in a sales position within a financial institution;
- Equivalent combination of training and experience will be considered;
- Personal Financial Program designation would be an asset;
- Superior sales skills with a proven record of results;
- Excellent relationship management skills, including sales and service capabilities;
- Proven ability to work independently;
- Highly self-motivated;
- Proven business development skills;
- Superior knowledge of financial products and services;
- High quality of service mindset; and,
- Solid interpersonal skills.
Closing date for this opportunity is August 18, 2014 at 8 am.
Method of Applying:
We are friends of the environment and therefore a paperless organization. Please forward a cover letter and résumé via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank everyone for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in joining the CUA team!