Operations/Digital Services Specialist – Victory Credit Union
Victory Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 3 branch locations serving our members throughout Hants County. We are currently seeking an individual to join our team as an Operations/Digital Services Specialist. This is a full-time position requiring flexibility in travel to all branches. The incumbent will have a degree or diploma in IT and Marketing. Previous experience in the financial services or sales industry would be considered an asset.
The position responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Consults and advises management in all areas of information, technical and communication systems
- Manages the daily operation of the communication systems to ensure timely support services and minimum down time
- Management of maintenance of the credit union’s external website, internal displays and social media platforms
- Prepares marketing activity reports for management on post-events, status reports on marketing programs, product usage, etc
- Maintains customer database and generates internal database information such as lists and counts for direct marketing projects
- Proactively builds relationships with media contacts and assists with the development of stories and seeks opportunities for public relations coverage that are consistent with the image and mission of the credit union.
- Are you proficient in developing marketing plans and implementing brand and campaign initiatives?
- Are you able to communicate and train others in computer applications?
- Are you comfortable with all forms of social media promotion?
- Are you proficient in systems security, monitoring and analysis?
If this sounds like you, apply today!
This is a full time position. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Victory Credit Union offers a competitive benefits package.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or by mail to
Susan Fletcher, Manager HR/Member Experience
PO Box 340, 150 Wentworth Road, Windsor, NS B0N 2T0
We wish to thank all applicants in advance however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Closing date for this position is March 22, 2019.