Operations Officer, Acadian Credit Union, NS
Acadian Credit Union is currently accepting applications for full time position of Operations Officer. The incumbent is responsible for providing a high level of member services for the credit union that represents the credit union in a positive and professional manner and for providing administrative and clerical support to the credit union.
Operations Officer will be responsible for:
- Maintains inventory of marketing materials, photo work, artwork, and film. Maintains marketing literature, archive files and sample files.
- Follows up on delinquent accounts as required. Documents contacts and outcomes and refers unresolved situations to senior staff for more appropriate action
- Registering employees, Directors, and Committee members in training.
- Performs daily checking of computer reports to verify accuracy of postings. Takes action on any errors identified to ensure they are corrected
- Provides administrative support including answering the telephone and other general office administration.
The Operations Officer will have successfully completed a diploma in Office Administration plus have one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The incumbent will also have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Work planning and management
- Proven data entry skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in operating adding machines/calculators, fax machines, photocopiers and related equipment generally found in a business office
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Adaptability to Change
- Customer Service Orientation
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Strategic Orientation
- Results Orientation
Acadian Credit Union offers a very competitive benefit package and a salary commensurate with experience.
Applications close on March 9, 2018 at 9:00 am.
To explore this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter (MS Word format), in confidence to:Lina Larade, Supervisor of Operations Acadian Credit Union Limited 15089 Cabot Trail PO Box 250 Cheticamp, NS B0E 1H0 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone (902) 224-2055 Fax (902) 224-3510
Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills and competencies outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.