Part-Time Financial Services Representative, Provincial Government Employees Credit
Provincial Government Employees Credit Union, located at 1718 Argyle St, Halifax, NS is currently accepting applications for a Part-Time Financial Services Representative, to work afternoons 12:30 to 4:30 Monday to Friday. The position will report directly to the Operations Manager.
The P/T Financial Services Representative will be responsible for:
- Analyzing needs and assist current and potential members to utilize the product or service which best meets those needs.
- Responding and troubleshooting member and potential member inquiries and issues.
- Processing and balancing daily work in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Being knowledgeable in all products and services of the credit union.
- May be responsible for a variety of functions on a daily basis or providing back up to other team members in the following areas:
- Daily mail, clearing, treasury, CRU, ATM, report checking, account reconciliations, gl balancing and posting, order and maintain supplies and other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must operate with a high level of integrity and customer service orientation, and have experience working with balancing cash.
This is a Part-time position and salary to be commensurate with experience. All applicants must be bondable.
Applications close on Wednesday July 24, 2019.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com
When sending resumes by e-mail, please submit in MS Word or PDF format.
Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills and competencies outlined above. We want to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.