Part-time Member Service Representative, Progressive Credit Union, Fredericton, NB
Progressive Credit Union is a full-service financial institution currently accepting applications for a part-time Member Service Representative. The incumbent will be committed to providing high quality service and offering financial solutions to current and prospective members.
Reporting to the Member Service Supervisor, the Member Service Representative will be responsible for:
- Processing member transactions and balancing daily work in an efficient and accurate manner
- Proactively assessing member’s needs to identify and provide financial solutions
- Being knowledgeable in all products and services of the credit union
- Answering questions and assisting members in making the most effective use of product and service offerings
- Completing various assigned administrative tasks and assisting other team members
The successful candidate will have completed a High School diploma plus have up to two year’s related experience and/or training: or an equivalent combination of education and experience. The incumbent will also have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Passion for member (customer) service
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong competencies in team work and cooperation, adaptability to change, results orientation, and problem solving
- Experience working with cash and sales experience in the financial industry are considered assets
This is a part-time position with a minimum guarantee of 20 hours per week and availability to be called in during regular hours of operation. The salary range is competitive and based on qualifications and experience. Applications will be accepted until Tuesday, November 28th.
Interested candidates should forward their resume and cover letter in confidence to:Talia Clark, Assistant Branch Manager Hours of operation: Mon-Wed 9-5:00 Progressive Credit Union Thurs & Fri 9-6:15 30 Hughes Street, Fredericton, NB E3A2W3 Phone: 506 458-9145 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the competencies outlined above. We wish to thank applicants in advance and only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.