Product & Marketing Analytics Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
We are passionate people committed to top notch customer service and partnering with our credit unions across the Atlantic provinces to enable the Atlantic credit union system and the communities they serve to thrive.
We strive to empower and support the growth of our employees in our team environment and we want YOU to join our team!
Atlantic Central is currently accepting applications for a one-year term position of Product & Marketing Analytics Specialist.
WHAT WE DO:
Atlantic Central is the trade association for credit unions in Atlantic Canada, with offices in Halifax, Riverview, and Charlottetown. We provide a range of services, leadership and advocacy at the provincial, regional and national levels. Collectively, the 45 credit unions we support are entrusted to manage $6 billion in mortgages, loans and deposits on behalf of more than 300,000 Atlantic Canadians.
The company’s operations also integrate those of our subsidiary, League Savings and Mortgage Company, a federally regulated provider of wholesale banking services to credit unions, with assets under administration in excess of $2 billion. League Savings, a trusted credit union partner for over 50 years, is evolving its business model and is expanding into new markets and expected to experience significant growth over the next several years.
In the role of Product & Marketing Analytics Specialist, you’ll report to the Manager, Brand Marketing and be responsible for providing strategic input into the region’s product and marketing analytics activities, overseeing aspects of and assisting with the Regional Measurement Program. You will lead the strategy, development, coordination and execution of direct marketing and segmentation as it pertains to the regional program.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead analytics, measurement and reporting for the Regional Measurement Program (RMP) including: leading the setting of targets and objectives; collecting and analyzing data sources and reporting on campaign and program success; leading the development of the System Health Check; seeking new ways to grow and evolve measurement and analytics; identifying new opportunities for greater marketing analytics and measurement with prospective partners and creating business case rationale for the new partnerships; conducting data analysis and monitoring trends in the market place, identifying opportunities to incorporate relevant information and best practices into marketing activities, and presenting findings to relevant audiences.
- Participate as a project member on digital initiatives including: researching and understanding the analytics of new programs and analytical capabilities of identified platforms to help bridge the gap between technical and operational thinking.
- Complete ad-hoc requests as required including: member data changes related to accounts, products, etc.; supporting the development of measurement and target setting tools for projects (e.g. user guides, Excel and Access tools); conducting research; and preparing reports incorporating banking system data.
- Analyze usage and provide recommendations on product and campaign outputs (e.g. marketing campaign supports and collaterals, product release supports and collaterals).
- Research and develop a market assessment and product evaluation methodology and toolset to be used for various product development initiatives and potential projects. Determine what products are priority, revenue and value setting, adoption and goal setting metrics and monitoring.
- Complete regional marketing program analysis and provide recommendations on the various metrics within the program.
- Support the Director and Manager as required, including: participation in strategic initiatives and conversations; acting as team led, conducting team meetings; assigning responsibilities and providing guidance and leadership; leading agency conversations and projects.
- Provide input into the development of the project plans and budgets. Track and report on performance results for the various project initiatives.
- Complete other projects and duties as assigned.
This position may be available for telecommuting/working remotely.
This position may require occasional travel.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
The ideal candidate for this position will have successfully completed a Degree in Marketing, plus have 5-7 years relevant experience. Experience working in the financial industry with a solid understanding of financial products and services would be considered an asset.
THE COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including technical writing skills)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional numeracy and analytical skills
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Power BI, SQL)
- Demonstrated advanced level of proficiency in Google Analytics
- Demonstrated proficiency in creating and editing written materials
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret intellectual information and to develop accurate and descriptive abstracts and summaries
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and work collaboratively within a busy team environment
- Proven decision-making ability based on understanding of the big picture
- Proven organization skills to maintain data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing multiple tasks
- Demonstrated attention to detail ability
- Proven ability to work independently
The successful candidate will also demonstrate strong ability in the following behavioural competencies:
- Adaptability to Change
- Customer Service Orientation
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Results Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Strategic Orientation
This is a one-year term position and is rated a Salary Level CU-6 ($57,444 – $67,581). Atlantic Central offers a competitive contract benefits package as well as the opportunity to participate in the Performance Sharing Incentive Plan.
Applications will close on June 30, 2020.