Project Coordinator, East Coast
East Coast Credit Union is seeking an enthusiastic Project Coordinator to join our team! This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is seeking an opportunity to advance their career in project management and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
We are a full-service financial cooperative organization that is deeply committed to the communities in which we live and work. We offer refreshingly honest banking and take pride in providing an exceptional member experience. With 20 locations from Halifax to Cape Breton and a virtual presence, we offer flexibility in workplace locations within beautiful Nova Scotia.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Business Solutions & Operations, you will work closely with all areas of the operation and will assist with the planning, implementation and delivery of multiple projects and initiatives to help our team achieve agreed deliverables.
- Manage and coordinate all phases of approved projects (including: budget; development; execution; implementation; and maintenance).
- Help ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects. • establish and implement processes and procedures to meet departmental and branch internal controls and objectives.
- Maintain project schedules and assist with the development of standardized templates, checklists, implementations and project management processes.
- Monitor project progress to ensure milestones are completed on time and within expected outcomes.
- Ceate and maintain project documentation, plan and reports.
- Support and provide training during implementation of project scopes. • resolve issues and problems as they arise throughout the project’s life cycle.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Relevant business diploma and a minimum of two years in project management or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Highly effective negotiation, diplomatic, and conflict resolutions skills.
- Proven ability to facilitate and coordinate meetings, feedback sessions, and briefings to create consensus among stakeholders.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written, critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with data systems, software applications and project management tools.
- Ongoing training and personal development.
- Outstanding culture and work environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits with performance based incentives.
How to apply:
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or pdf format to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Coordinator Opportunity”.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, November 2nd at 1:00PM.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.