Provincial Credit Union, Commercial Account Manager, Montague Branch
Provincial Credit Union is a full-service financial institution with approximately $300 million in assets under management, more than 17,000 customers, 60 employees and 4 branches located in Charlottetown, Montague, North Rustico, and Stratford. The Credit Union has been ranked as one of the best places to work in Atlantic Canada by Progress Magazine for the past five years. Provincial provides its customers with the most effective financial services and wise financial guidance to empower them to make the best decisions for their financial wellbeing.
Provincial Credit Union has an opening for a Commercial Account Manager in the Montague Branch. Reporting to the Manager of Lending, the Commercial Account Manager will promote, sell and administer commercial lending and deposit services. With the strong growth potential for this segment of our business, we are looking for an individual who will provide a strong focus on networking and business development.
- A degree in Business Administration or Commerce and a minimum of 2 years of commercial lending experience. An alternate combination of experience and education may be considered.
- Superior financial analytical skills and sound credit judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze risk and apply strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven business development and relationship management skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Provincial Credit Union provides a very competitive salary and benefit package. To pursue the challenge, submit your cover letter and resume electronically to:Provincial Credit Union Attention: Bert Ronahan E-mail: email@example.com
This position has a deadline for application of May 15th 2015.
We thank people in advance for their interest in this position, however only those to be interviewed will be contacted.