Regional Manager, Member Experience – Valley Credit Union
Valley Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 7 branch locations, 65 employees, and over $188M in assets. Located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley, Valley Credit Union is seeking an experienced Regional Manager, Member Experience to join our team.
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- Would you like to make an impact with meaningful work?
- Are you a natural leader?
- Do you see people first, not a number?
- Have you proven your ability to provide a supportive team environment?
- Will you go the extra mile?
If this describes you, keep reading…
Valley Credit Union is seeking an experienced Regional Manager, Member Experience to join our team who will hold overall responsibility for the leadership and performance of our Eastern region; including New Minas, Canning, and Hantsport branches.
Reporting to the VP, Member Experience, the Regional Manager, Member Experience is responsible for managing, directing, and coordinating the operations and business development and retention efforts of Valley Credit Union in delivering quality financial products and services to current and prospective members. The incumbent will provide effective leadership to champion the staff in the delivery of branch growth, profitability, business development and retention, and member satisfaction.
- Coach, lead, and provide support to branches.
- Focus on success as it relates to our Strategic Plan.
- Foraging lasting relationships, having meaningful conversations with members, and participating in community events.
- Ensuring progression on staff’s personal development; fostering engaged employees.
- Develops and implements the Business Plans and activities for assigned branches. Monitor branch progress against established goals objectives.
- Oversee branch loan approval procedures, review approved loans for quality and adherence to policy, address areas of concern; taking corrective action on potentially deteriorating situations.
- Ensure branch profitability is maximized.
- Partner with our wealth and commercial teams to introduce a variety of diverse solutions to our members and prospective members.
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Successfully completed a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business or Commerce
- You will have 5-10 years supervisory experience in a financial institution; or an equivalent combination of behaviours, training and experience in credit management
- Exceptional communication skills
- Work planning and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective coaching and leadership
- Proven sales experience with a customer service mindset
To learn more about Valley Credit Union, click here.
If you are interested in joining a team that believes in going the extra mile, please submit your cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications to Katelyn Perron, Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com quoting job number VCU-015-2019.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: May 31, 2019