Retail Banking Manager, Bayview Credit Union
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a full time RETAIL BANKING MANAGER at the 57 King Street Branch in Saint John. This position will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. This position is part of the executive management leadership team for Bayview Credit Union.
As a manager and leader of the retail banking team (lending and investments) you will be responsible for the overall success of retail banking for the Credit Union. Your role is to oversee the adjudication of personal, dealer plan, mortgage credit as well as provide advisory services and support to the staff who manage the investment/lending portfolio. This position will also oversee the retail services and compliance aspects of the business.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Strong personal lending, investment and administration skills (minimum 5 years lending/investment experience required)
- Must have successfully completed either the Canadian Securities course or Investment Funds in Canada course as well as the Branch Compliance Officer course or be willing to successfully complete these within a 6 month period after acceptance of the position.
- Personal Financial Planning (PFP designation) is considered an asset
- Proven leadership and people management experience is imperative
- Skilled problem solver and sound decision maker
- Strong organizational and results orientation skills
- Analytical thinker with focus on attention to detail
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
- History of Team and Change Leadership
- Innovative and creative thinker who is very organized in their approach
- Works very well under pressure and time commitments
- Committed to increasing their knowledge and growth through continuous learning activities
Obtaining an up to date clearance letter from the Police/RCMP, credit check and eligibility to be bonded are conditions of employment.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing, including all relevant qualifications and references to the attention of:Ginny Hourihan, CHRP Human Resources Manager Bayview Credit Union 57 King Street, Suite 300 Saint John, NB E2L 1G5 email to: email@example.com
Deadline to apply: Friday, July 29, 2016
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.