Senior Accountant (6 month contract), Bayview Credit Union, Saint John, NB
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a Senior Accountant (6 month contract) in Saint John, NB. This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
The successful candidate will provide support in the areas of Financial Reporting, Budgeting, Internal Controls, implementation of IFRS9 as well as Asset and Liability Matching Analysis.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma ideally in Commerce or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years related experience preferably with a CPA designation
- Very strong knowledge of accounting and controls
- Advanced skill level competency in Excel and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Past work experience within the investment/financial industry is an asset
- Attention to detail, accuracy and superior organizational and time management skills are a must
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Bayview Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing by April 2, 2018, including all relevant qualifications and references to the attention of:
Ginny Hourihan, CHRP
Human Resources Manager
Bayview Credit Union
email to: email@example.com
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.