Senior Accountant – Bayview Credit Union
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 8 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a full-time Senior Accountant in Saint John, NB. This position will report to the Chief Financial Officer.
The successful candidate will provide support in the areas of:
- Account and General Ledger reconciliations
- Financial Reporting and Budgeting
- Internal Controls
- IFRS9 requirements
- Asset and Liability Management analysis
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration
- CPA designation is preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting and controls
- Advanced skill level competency in Excel and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Past work experience within the investment/financial industry is an asset
- Attention to detail, accuracy and superior organizational and time management skills are a must
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Bayview Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in writing, including all relevant qualifications and references to the attention of:
Ginny Hourihan, CHRP
Human Resources Manager
Bayview Credit Union
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.