Senior Commercial Account Manager
Atlantic Central provides liquidity management, payments processing and trade association services that support the credit unions of Atlantic Canada. The central provides leadership, advocacy and a range of support services in the fulfillment of these key functions. League Savings and Mortgage is subsidiary of Atlantic Central and provides commercial and retail mortgage financing in support of credit unions, credit union members, and through broker services.
Atlantic Central is currently accepting applications for the new position of Senior Commercial Account Manager. The position is primarily responsible for the development, administration and competent management of a substantial commercial mortgage loan portfolio. Emphasis will be placed on account management, service and growth.
Reporting to and working closely with the Senior Manager, Lending Services, the Senior Commercial Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Building a network of credit union, broker and customer contacts and actively pursuing business development.
- Analyzing, negotiating and structuring commercial mortgage loans in compliance with policy and procedure, acting on referrals from credit unions, brokers and clients.
- Developing and submitting renewal applications. Providing pre- and post-sales/ service to new and existing clients and ensuring that reviews are conducted within policy.
- Assisting the Lending Services Team with training activities where opportunities exist.
- Mentoring and coaching the Commercial Account Manager and assisting other Lending Services team members as required
- Completing other projects and duties as assigned.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Commercial Lending Professional with possesses a minimum of 6 years’ experience; who has attained a university degree in Commerce or Business Administration and has proven abilities in all facets of credit granting and sales.
This is a full-time position and salary will be commensurate with experience. Atlantic Central offers a competitive benefits package as well as the opportunity to participate in the Performance Sharing Incentive Plan.
Applications will close on Friday, January 23, 2015.
If you are a results oriented individual with business acumen to build and foster relationships you should forward your résumé, in confidence, to:
Human Resources Department
PO Box 9200, Station A
Halifax, NS B3K 5N3
Email: email@example.com (When sending applications by e-mail, please send in MS Word format)