Senior Commercial Relationship Manager – Valley Credit Union
Valley Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 7 branch locations, 65 employees, and over $188M in assets. Located in the beautiful Annapolis Valley,
Valley Credit Union is seeking an experienced Senior Commercial Relationship Manager to join our team.
- Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- Would you like to make an impact with meaningful work?
- Do you see people first, not a number?
- Have you proven your ability to provide a supportive team environment?
- Will you go the extra mile?
If this describes you, keep reading…
Valley Credit Union is seeking an experienced Senior Commercial Relationship Manager to join our team who will hold overall responsibility for the leadership and performance of our Commercial department. This position will be based out of Head Office however, mobility throughout our branches and surrounding communities is required.
Reporting to the VP, Member Experience, the Senior Commercial Relationship Manager, is responsible for managing, directing, and coordinating the commercial operations and commercial business development and retention efforts of the credit union in delivering quality financial products and services to current and prospective members. The incumbent will provide effective leadership to champion the staff in the delivery of commercial growth, profitability, business development and retention, and member satisfaction. Key responsibilities:
- Coach, lead, and provide support to commercial team;
- Focus on success as it relates to our Strategic Plan;
- Foraging lasting relationships, having meaningful conversations with members and prospective members, and participating in community events;
- Ensures progression on staff’s personal development; fostering engaged employees;
- Develops and implements the Business Plans and activities for Commercial Products and Services. Monitor Commercial progress against established goals objectives;
- Ensure Commercial operations are efficient, effective and compliant with all regulations;
- Oversee Commercial loan approval procedures, review approved loans for quality and adherence to policy, address areas of concern; taking corrective action on potentially deteriorating situations;
Successful Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Successfully completed a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Business or Commerce
- You will have 6-9 years of relevant experience, including 5-10 years supervisory experience in a financial institution; or an equivalent combination of behaviours, training and experience in credit management;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective coaching and leadership;
- Proven sales experience with a customer service mindset.
To learn more about Valley Credit Union, click here.
If you are interested in joining a team that believes in going the extra mile, please submit your cover letter and resume outlining your qualifications to Nicole Trentelman, Manager, Human Resources at email@example.com quoting job number VCU-001-2020 Sr CRM.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date February 29th 2020