Senior Manager of Branch Operations, Eagle River
Credit unions are financial co-operatives; organizations that are owned by the very people who use their services and where every member has a say in how the Credit Union operates and where their money goes. Credit unions strive to strengthen the communities in which they exist by supporting local businesses and charities, promoting environmental sustainability, and giving back to their members.
At Eagle River Credit Union, we ask our employees to always work with the member in mind; and although technology is important, it is our approach to tailoring our products and services to meet the individual and unique needs of our members, along with our human-touch that differentiates us from other Financial Institutions. We are more than a bank!
Eagle River Credit Union offers one of the best compensations and benefits packages in Atlantic Canada that includes generous personal leave time, performance-based incentives, training and education reimbursements.
Eagle River Credit Union, with branches in 6 locations across Newfoundland and Labrador is actively seeking a member focused, strategic and results oriented individual to join our Management Team. The Senior Manager, Branch Operations is responsible for managing, directing, and coordinating the operations and business development and retention efforts of the credit union branches in delivering quality financial products and services to current and prospective members. The incumbent provides effective leadership to champion the staff in the delivery of branch growth, profitability, business development and retention, and member satisfaction across multiple branches.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manages overall branch operations including both deposit and loan portfolios; and directs employee’s efforts, to ensure member satisfaction and branch success;
- Assists members with their full range of financial needs including day to day banking, borrowing or savings goals.
- Coaches and develops staff in relationship building, needs satisfaction sales techniques and service excellence;
- Conducts business development activities, by establishing and maintaining effective contacts within the membership to aid in the development of the branch and enhance ERCU visibility within the communities we serve result in generating more referrals, members and overall business;
- Promote, motivate, and inspire service excellence and commitment to learning with a primary focus on Knowing Your Member, Adding Value, and Providing Wise Advice.
- Develops performance standards and goals and conduct’s reporting employees’ performance reviews, implements training and development programs and identifies opportunities for professional growth.
- Travel to branches is frequently required.
If you are results and member focused; have a passion for seeing employees and members alike succeed; if you have vision, courage and integrity; if you thrive on challenge; and you can catalyze a team to action, we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to HumanResources@ercu.ca or by mail to:
Human Resources Department
Eagle River Credit Union
1 Church Street
Deer Lake, NL A8A 1C9
For additional information on this opportunity please visit the career section of our website at: www.eaglerivercu.com