Senior Member Experience Officer, Victory Credit Union, NS
Victory Credit Union is a full service financial institution with 3 branch locations serving our members throughout Hants County. We are currently seeking an individual to join our team as a Senior Member Experience Officer. This is a full-time position requiring flexibility in work hours. The incumbent will have a Business Degree or Diploma and a minimum of three years experience in the financial services or sales industry.
- communicates with members through meaningful conversations to understand their needs
- promotes products and services available such as loans, mortgages, deposits, mutual funds, credit cards and account packages based on members needs
- provides exceptional member service and sound financial advice
- provides solutions to members with minimal supervision
- seeks out sales opportunities and knows how to act on them to close sales
- through sales excellence, earn the right to ask for business and drive new referrals
- achieves individual sales goals through self initiated action plans
- takes ownership of Personal Development Plan
- are you confident, competitive and professional in building relationships?
- have you proven your abilities in actively leading revenue generation and sales based activities in order to achieve performance targets?
- have you built external centres of influence to optimize sales and service results?
- do you have a passion for helping others reach financial success?
This is a full-time position. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Victory Credit Union offers a competitive benefits package.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
or by mail to:Susan Fletcher, Manager HR/Member Services PO Box 340, 150 Wentworth Road Windsor, NS B0N 2T0
We wish to thank applicants in advance, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Closing date for this position is April 30, 2018.