Supervisor – CU Response Team
Do you desire to Lead a Team of sales‐oriented professionals utilizing digital channels to deliver high levels of customer service? Are you committed to building relationships and solving problems while following a People First / Banking Second methodology? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a SUPERVISOR – CU Response Team to join our team.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. We are committed to providing solutions to enhance the financial wellbeing of our personal banking and small‐to‐medium‐size business banking customers. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Change, the Supervisor – CU Response Team (SCURT), will participate in the development of the Customer Solutions Centre and oversee the management of the first ever CU Response Team for OMISTA Credit Union. The Supervisor – CU Response Team will bring strong leadership and problem‐solving skills to the business centre and provide an excellent knowledge of OMISTA products and services.
A key component of the SCURT role will be to utilize a number of digital platforms. The Supervisor will be tasked with ensuring ongoing training and utilization of these platforms, by the CURT Team. The Supervisor will be instrumental in building strong relationships with all stakeholders, both inside and outside the organization.
- The Supervisor – CU Response Team will engage in member‐facing interactions and leadership responsibilities.
- Provide solutions to members’ inquiries using up‐to‐date knowledge of the full range of OMISTA products and services and proactively participate in outgoing sales solutions promotions to help the Customer Solutions Centre meet its service and productivity goals.
- Ensure member contacts from the CURT are logged into the Customer Relationship Tool KYM
- Be proficient in all aspects of e‐Services including, but not limited to, Online Banking, Live Chat, Online New Accounts and Online Loan Applications
- Resolve member problems and take action to reconcile discrepancies in records and accounts
- Lead, direct, coach, mentor and train employees to ensure high quality performance and support engagement, growth and employee retention in the CURT
- Identify learning needs of the CURT Team and recommend training and development programs to maintain skill levels and enhance staff growth
- Provide technical support and guidance/coach to the team regarding all operational aspects of the Credit Union
- Use excellent critical thinking, problem solving and organizational skills to structure workflow, schedules, and resource availability to maximize the ability to meet member needs
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- A desire to lead a kick‐ass team
- Also, we are looking for:
o Exceptional customer service and sales skills
o Excellent communication skills
o Ability to cultivate long‐term customer relationships, internally and externally
o A forward, out‐of‐the box thinker
Experience, Education & Training
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of financial products and services
- Demonstrates solid problem‐solving skills and versatility
- Experience working and developing relationships with members, potential members, and employees is required.
- A minimum of 4 + years of banking experience
- A strong commitment to a People First – Banking Second methodology
- Diploma/degree in Business Administration/Commerce and/or job‐related experience
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: No
Location: Fredericton OR Moncton
Work Environment: Flexible ‐ Branch and/or Virtual
Pay Type: Salaried & Bonus
Application Deadline: November 10, 2020
Application ID: 2020 SUPERVISOR ‐ SCURT 001
Email resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.