Supervisor, Lending & Deposits, Progressive Credit Union, Fredericton, NB
Supervisor, Lending & Deposits
Progressive Credit Union is a community based full-service financial institution with assets of $95 Million, serving approximately 6,300 members from three branches in Fredericton, Centreville and Woodstock, NB. We are looking for a Supervisor, Lending & Deposits based out of our Fredericton Branch to oversee the delivery of our diverse lending and investment programs to members.
Reporting to the CEO, the Supervisor, Lending & Deposits is responsible for coordinating and supervising the delivery of lending and deposit services within the Fredericton branch, as well as for coaching and mentoring the lending and deposit staff in all three branches. Other key responsibilities include:
- Loan and deposit portfolio management, including loan approvals and oversight
- Promoting, selling and underwriting loans and residential mortgage products
- Cross-selling and promoting all credit union products
- Ensuring all lending activities are in compliance with sound business practice and regulations
- Overseeing the collection of delinquent accounts
- Providing input into the Credit Union’s strategic plan and implementing the lending and deposit plan
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have a minimum of 5 years experience in lending and deposits at a financial institution, including 1-2 years supervisory experience and hold a diploma or university degree.
You are a passionate, results oriented team leader with a proven track record for developing others. You excel at proactively identifying customer needs and have the proven ability to foster business development through service excellence and product knowledge.
This position is a permanent, full time opportunity and offers benefits, incentive earnings and salary commensurate with experience.
Progressive believes in employee development and training opportunities and embraces the co-operative principles. If this opportunity excites you, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting what makes you the best candidate for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 19, 2018.