Supervisor, Member Advice Centre – East Coast Credit Union
East Coast Credit Union is seeking a Supervisor, Member Advice Centre to join our progressive and high-performing team! This is a permanent position located in either our Dartmouth, Antigonish, or Port Hawkesbury location. The role is well suited for a dynamic individual with a passion for innovation, proven leadership skills, and a strong technical aptitude.
East Coast Credit Union is a full-service financial cooperative organization that is deeply committed to the communities in which we live and work. We offer refreshingly honest banking and take pride in providing an exceptional member experience.
Reporting to the Manager, Digital and Member Experience, you will be responsible for providing leadership, guidance and coaching to the Member Advice Center Specialists; assisting with the delivery of virtual branch growth and supporting the development of the member digital experience and the implementation of new digital processes and service standards.
Manage our Member Advice Centre Specialists in the delivery of optimal member service through ongoing coaching; team meetings; training; assigning and directing work and monitoring performance objectives.
- Monitor call volumes and email queue; track the quality and call response time; address member concerns and operational questions; receive escalated phone calls; ensure adherence to service standards, policies and procedures and generate various reports as required.
- Assist the Manager, Digital and Member Experience in maintaining a highly engaged team as first point of contact for the Credit Union. Reinforce the Credit Union’s mission, vision, values and culture by motivating employees to achieve higher standards and promoting a commitment to excellence in service, sales, continuous learning, and technology-driven products and processes.
- Assist with the development of the member digital experience and implementation of new technologies including but not limited to e-mail strategies, chat functionality, mobile, online appointments, online applications and other digital enhancements.
- Assist with implementing new products, services, programs and efficient processes. Provide training on the programs used in the Member Advice Center and ensure proper, consistent use and application of all required tools.
- Regularly monitor corporate updates and communicates new initiatives, products and services and changes to policies and procedures to the Member Advice Center Specialists.
- Support community initiatives and complete other projects and duties as assigned.
- Completed a bachelor’s degree in Business or Commerce.
- Five years of relevant experience and a minimum of two years in a leadership role; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Previous experience in a call center type environment and/or in the financial industry is a strong asset.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to coach and foster a team environment.
- A passion for innovation and strong technical background/know-how.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and personal development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits with performance-based incentives.
- Additional employee perks include but not limited to: wellness credit; reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
How to apply…
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or pdf format to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until Friday, August 23, 2019.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual
Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be