The CUMIS Group Limited, Relationship Manager, Eastern Region
The CUMIS Group Limited is searching for a Relationship Manager to join our team in Eastern Canada.
The CUMIS Group Limited is a part of the Co-operators Group of companies and is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through its group of companies it offers home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. The Co-operators is well known for its community involvement and its commitment to sustainability. The Co-operators is ranked #3 among the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada by Corporate Knights, and listed among the 50 Best Employers in Canada. For more information visit www.cooperators.ca.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for growing the breadth and depth of the CUMIS’ product and service penetration with assigned credit union customers. Client portfolio consists primarily of mid-market/micro and some large accounts as assigned. The incumbents deliver superior sales coaching to the credit union marketplace and maximize CUMIS revenue by supporting the growth of all product lines. They are also accountable for building and maintaining excellent relationships in the credit union system, to understand our customers, uncover needs and ensure that CUMIS is the partner of choice in the credit union system.
- College or University degree in related discipline
- Completion of/or working towards certificate, degree or diploma in adult education an asset
- 3-5 years financial services experience, in the area of sales and/or operations with credit unions is preferred
- Completion of/or working towards Life license
- Other General Insurance licensing as required
- Valid drivers license required
- Experience with identifying and executing on business development opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including proven ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong sales, presentation and training skills
- Strong ability to create reports and synthesize data within Excel
- A full time position with one of the 50 Best Employers In Canada.
- Opportunity for career development including education opportunities, continuous training and career planning.
- Flexible schedules to manage work/life commitments including personal days off.
- Commitment to staff wellness including a comprehensive employee assistance program.
- A generous compensation package including a competitive salary and benefits program.
- Opportunity to give back to your community through paid volunteer days.
If you are interested in a career with The Co-operators, please submit your application by March 24, 2015. Refer to job opportunities on our website at www.cooperators.ca
The Co-operators group of companies are committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. If you receive a request for an interview and you have a disability which will require an accommodation to support your participation, please consult with the hiring manager as soon as practical so that suitable accommodations can be arranged.
Want to learn more or have questions about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
About The Co‑operators
The Co‑operators Group Limited is a Canadian-owned co-operative. Through our group of companies, we offer home, auto, life, group, travel, commercial and farm insurance, as well as investment products. Our co-operative values make us a different kind of insurance company – one built on honesty, hard work and concern for the communities in which we live and work. We’ve received many accolades, including being ranked among the 50 Best Employers in Canada by Aon Hewitt, and the Top 50 Socially Responsible Corporations in Canada by Sustainalytics and Maclean’s magazine. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of a big organization with a small company feel, working alongside a highly engaged group of people who are passionate about what they do. And you’ll see why we believe The Co‑operators truly is a better place to work.
Discover a better place to grow your career; a place that’s caring, engaging and rewarding. We’re proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It’s a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization. With so many opportunities to choose from, you’ll see why The Co-operators is the better place for you.