Partners for Life
In 2012, Atlantic Credit Unions donated 270 life-saving units of blood.
Atlantic Credit Unions are Partners for Life with Canadian Blood Services. This means we have committed to:
- Appointing a “Partners for Life” champion to promote the program and encourage members of our community to donate.
- Set a donation pledge (in 2011, our donation pledge was for 100 units).
- Atlantic Central and League Savings and Mortgage with our partner company League Data, where and when possible, try to allow employees to donate during work hours.
If you would like to donate blood on behalf of your Atlantic Credit Union, you simply need to register with our Partner number: CRED010190. (There’s a quick form to fill out and it only needs to be done once!)
Six of our credit unions also have their own Partners for Life commitment, so you may choose to register for one of the following:
- Advance Savings Credit Union (ADVA012531)
- Bayview Credit Union (BAYV012766)
- Leading Edge Credit Union (LEAD011543)
- NBTA Credit Union (NBTE008032)
- OMISTA Credit Union (OMIS012502)
- Progressive Credit Union (CAPI010575) – Read a blog post about Progressive’s PFL commitment.
For more information on the Partners for Life program, or registering to donate with one of these partner numbers, contact Canadian Blood Services: 1-888-2 DONATE or visit www.blood.ca.
To find a blood donor clinic near you, click here and enter your information. You will then be provided with a list of clinics nearest you.
Does your credit union amaze you with their community spirit? Brag — email email@example.com .