Refreshingly honest banking.
At Advance Savings, the Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering in-person advice and solutions to our members in our community branches.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process member transactions, like bill payments, account transfers, loan payments and balance inquiries;
- Provide products and service support based on our member’s needs and goals;
- Support any sales and service initiatives;
- Recommend and process product and services like deposit accounts, card services, digital services and credit cards; and,
- Provide daily branch administrative and compliance support.
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a team member who puts local first. We’d also be looking for a person who:
- Has completed a certificate or diploma in a related field or has an equivalent combination of sales and service experience;
- Has great customer service and business development skills;
- Is outgoing and self-motivated; and
- Has great communication and time management skills.
This is a (9) nine-month contract with minimum guaranteed hours of 22.5 hours per week. Additional shifts could be available at other community branches, if available.
Why join the Advance Savings team:
Advance Savings is a community banking institution with four community branches, a business centre and a local support team, all located in southeastern New Brunswick. We take pride in being a locally owned and operated Credit Union. We don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back but we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- A member first culture and the opportunity to join a local team;
- Training and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Team member perks including reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
Feel inspired? Apply today at Advance Savings:
Please email your CV or any questions to email@example.com before August 13, 2021.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check. We wish to thank all applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.