WHY LEAGUE DATA?
At League Data, we pride ourselves on being an engaged, innovative, team-oriented company that drives results through collaboration and leadership at every level. We offer a hybrid work environment, open workspace with amenities such as an onsite gym and parking, ﬂexible work arrangements, professional development opportunities, and a competitive salary with beneﬁts.
As part of the Canadian credit union system, League Data is at the forefront of community-based ﬁnancial services that give back to our members and the communities of which we are a part. Working at League Data is more than just working on digital banking technology – it’s an opportunity to serve your community through unique challenges that will help you grow and make a positive ﬁnancial difference in the lives of our members.
The Project Manager is responsible for management and delivery of key projects that support League Data’s technology roadmap. Reporting to the PMO Program Lead, they will work within the project management ofﬁce, in addition to project delivery, they will contribute to the maturation of the company’s project management practices and competencies.
Some duties and responsibilities include project coordination, business development, driving results and ensuring effective communication.
WHAT WE DO
League Data is the Chief Information Ofﬁcer (CIO) for the Atlantic Credit Union System, providing enterprise information technology services and support to 42 credit unions in 140 locations across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
Our focus is to provide fully integrated technology solutions that deliver an exceptional credit union member experience while optimizing administration and operational costs.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
League Data is committed to providing a healthy, safe, and supportive work environment that values diversity, free from discrimination, and enables all employees to effectively use their skills and experience to contribute to our performance, service delivery and culture.
League Data practices equitable hiring while creating a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers each employee to contribute, be authentically themselves, and celebrate our differences. Inclusion is embedded in our core values.
- The successful candidate should have at least three years’ experience in a Project Manager Role
- Preference will be given to those candidates with an undergraduate degree or diploma in Management, Business, Project Management, Information Technology, or related field
- A PMP certification or comparable certification (or demonstrated indent), is strongly desired
- Experience leading project teams up to 20 team members
- Intermediate size project experience of budgets between >$250,000 lasting 1 – 1.5 years in duration.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities (leadership, influence, delegation, organization, facilitation, planning & control).
- Strong budget management.
- Understanding of project delivery models.
- Experience using project management software/tools.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a digital copy of your resumé and cover letter by June 3, 2022, describing how you best ﬁt the role and requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION : Marsha Roul