Administration Officer – Two vacancies
East Coast Credit Union is seeking a Full-time Administration Officer. This position is well suited for an individual with an administrative background, or a desire to broaden their skill set and gain experience in the admin/support area of our operations. The location of this position can be flexible.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Administration, the Administration Officer will contribute to the assessment, verification and administration of the mortgage, loan, line of credit and deposit documentation in accordance with established policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements and supporting the administration team as required. This role would primarily focus on the operation and day to day administration of our mortgage audits and mortgage process fulfillment.
- Perform mortgage file audits and follow up on any outstanding items/documentation. Conduct credit investigations, security inspections and searches as required; ensure mortgages, loan, and line of credit are registered and set up on the banking system according to their terms and conditions.
- Process loan and mortgage documentation for disbursement of funds to lawyers and follows up with lawyers. Ensure all title issues are met and that the loan is properly
- Support exceptional member service by completing non-member facing activities and supporting those who directly serve our members.
- Review varies reports and follow required procedures to verify completeness and accuracy of data Monitor for potential problems and initiate corrective action as appropriate and follow-up to ensure corrections are made.
- Prepare monthly renewal documentation for line-of-credit, mortgage loans; track renewals and follow-up as required.
- Provide assistance to branch staff by answering questions and investigating problems that escalate from the front line.
- Be responsible for compliance with all regulations, by-laws, policies and procedures and make recommendations for changes to policies and procedures.
- Administer, monitor, and maintain the following including preparation of reports and submissions:
- Property tax accounts and property tax payments to the respective tax
- Loan Life and Disability insurance
- Fire insurance
- Mortgage Payouts and Pre-payment
- Assist and back-up other members of the Administration Department and complete other duties and projects as assigned.
- Completed a post-secondary diploma in business administration plus have three to five years relevant experience in a financial institution; or equivalent combination of training and experience. Lending experience is considered an asset.
- Exceptional customer service
- An outgoing and self-motivated nature with strong work
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving
- Ability to work independently and be a team
- Strong time management and organizational
- Software proficiency including but not limited to MS Office, Horizon
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused
- Tuition reimbursement, training and personal
- Competitive compensation and benefits with performance-based
- Generous benefit package including a Flexible Health and Dental Plan (paid 100% by employer) and up to 9% contribution with employer match in the Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- Additional employee perks include but not limited to: wellness credit; reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages.
Learn more about working with us here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5CJRBil5lo
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until January 30, 2023.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.