Atlantic Central (Charlottetown Branch) is currently accepting applications for a summer term position of Administrator, PEI Office.
WHO WE ARE:
We are passionate people committed to top notch customer service and partnering with our credit unions across the Atlantic provinces to enable the Atlantic credit union system and the communities they serve to thrive.
We strive to empower and support the growth of our employees in our team environment and we want YOU to join our team!
WHAT WE DO:
Atlantic Central is the trade association for credit unions in Atlantic Canada, with offices in Halifax, Riverview, and Charlottetown. We provide a range of services, leadership and advocacy at the provincial, regional and national levels. Collectively, the 45 credit unions we support are entrusted to manage $6 billion in mortgages, loans and deposits on behalf of more than 300,000 Atlantic Canadians.
The company’s operations also integrate those of our subsidiary, League Savings and Mortgage Company, a federally regulated provider of wholesale banking services to credit unions, with assets under administration in excess of $2 billion. League Savings, a trusted credit union partner for over 50 years, is evolving its business model and is expanding into new markets and expected to experience significant growth over the next several years.
In the role of Administrator, PEI Office, you’ll report to the Product Release Officer and be responsible for providing administrative and project support to the Product Solutions team in PEI.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Prepare communications and provide administrative support to the Product Solutions Team, including maintenance and updates for the Products & Services Training Manual.
- Work directly with the Product Release Officer in the development and enhancements of materials and support tools as related to multiple projects.
- Act as primary backup to the Administrator, Product Solutions during absences and vacations for responsibilities related to the PEI Office.
- Complete other duties and projects as may be assigned.
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE:
The successful candidate will be working towards completing a certificate or degree in Business Administration.
THE COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
The successful candidate will also demonstrate strong ability in the following behavioural competencies:
- Adaptability to Change
- Customer Service Orientation
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Results Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Strategic Orientation
HOURS OF WORK:
Please note that this is a 16-week summer term position and the hours of work per week are 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm (desired start date May 3, 2021). This position will be paid hourly at $15.37 an hour plus vacation pay.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should email email@example.com. (When sending applications please send in MS Word or PDF format).
Applications will close on March 8, 2021.