Assistant Manager, Administration (Mortgages) – East Coast Credit Union
East Coast Credit Union is seeking an Assistant Manager, Administration (Mortgages) to join our team! Build your career at East Coast Credit Union, where you will discover exciting professional opportunities and a collaborative workplace with great benefits and teams that support you!
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Administration, the Assistant Manager, Administration (Mortgages) manages the administrative support services for the mortgage fulfillment and related functions and ensures the delivery of optimal service to internal members. The incumbent performs mortgage fulfillment and audit-related activities; provides guidance and support to direct reports and branch staff and assist with identifying efficiencies and streamlining processes while ensuring compliance with policy, procedure, and legislative requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the activities of the Administration Officers in the delivery of optimal internal member service through ongoing coaching, supporting continuous learning and development; assigning and directing work; monitoring performance objectives and ensuring adequate staffing complement at all times.
- Monitor corporate communication and conducts regular meetings to ensure direct reports are well informed of changes to policies and procedures, company direction and important developments.
- Ensure direct reports follow proper procedures when completing reviews of mortgages, both post and pre-audits; verify that all documentation is in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor related administration activities and initiate actions to rectify problems. Provide assistance to direct reports and branch staff by answering questions and investigating problems.
- In conjunction with the Senior Manager, Administration, identify potential efficiencies and assist with implementing process changes and technological enhancements as required.
- Perform various activities of the mortgage administration function including but not limited to completing mortgage files audits; generating and reviewing various reports; processing mortgage payouts.
- Recommend revisions to policies and procedures and assist in the development of new ones. In conjunction with the Senior Manager, Administration, direct, coordinate, and implement policies, procedures and new processes.
- Assist and act as back-up for other members of the Administration Department and complete other duties and projects as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or related field
- Five years of relevant experience, including a minimum of two years supervisory experience; or equivalent combination of experience, training and education.
- Strong lending background and thorough knowledge of policies, procedures and regulatory
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to coach, delegate and foster a team environment.
- An outgoing and self-motivated nature with strong work ethics.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Proven technical ability and software proficiency
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and personal development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits with performance-based incentives.
- Generous benefit package including a Flexible Health and Dental Plan (paid 100% by employer) and up to 9% contribution with employer match in the Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- Additional employee perks include but not limited to: wellness credit; reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages.
Learn more about working with us here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5CJRBil5lo
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or pdf format to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.