Branch Manager – Fredericton North Branch
Progressive Credit Union is a full-service, member-owned financial institution with branches in Fredericton, Woodstock, and Centreville, NB. We are currently accepting applications for a full-time BRANCH MANAGER at our Fredericton North location. As a manager and leader of your branch sales and service team you will be responsible for the overall success of your branch. Your role is to deliver branch business plan growth, manage, coach and support employees on developing, managing, and growing profitable member relationships.
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Experienced in consumer lending and investments in a financial institution along with strong administration skills
- Supervisory skills are necessary
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline such as commerce, accounting, finance or an investment designation is preferred
- A strong advocate for continuing education and self improvement
- A believer in the collaborative team concepts of leadership and operations, able to lead and develop the branch and achieve exceptional results in a team environment
- Proven needs-based relationship selling experience utilizing coaching and a team leadership approach
- Experience within a branch environment demonstrating compliance with sound business credit judgment and practices with emphasis on following established internal policies, limits, guidelines and procedures
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as tact and diplomacy
- Team player who is recognized among your peers as a coach/mentor with a solid work ethic and superior communication skills
Progressive Credit Union offers a competitive salary and benefits package. The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Progressive Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Please direct your resume including cover letter to: Talia Clark – HR Generalist at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 2nd.
Please not that preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the competencies outlines above. Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.