Branch Manager (L’Anse au Loup Branch) – Full-Time Permanent
Eagle River Credit Union, with branches in 6 locations across Newfoundland and Labrador is actively seeking a dynamic, results orientated, and member centric Branch Manager for our L’Anse au Loup Branch.
The successful incumbent provides superior leadership to champion the branch team in the delivery of member-focused solutions that support branch growth, profitability, business development, member retention, and service that meets and exceeds member-owners expectations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monitors results and the team performance, redirecting efforts and coaching the team to achieve annual sales/growth targets as defined in the business plan.
- Processes member transactions, applications for lending products. Responds to member inquiries and/or requests. Analyzes potential opportunities in each situation to further assist the member as well as increasing the credit union’s lending/deposit portfolio and use of products. Cross sells borrowers on the benefits of utilizing other credit union services.
- Manages the overall branch function including both deposit and loan portfolios. Coordinates and directs the activities of deposit and lending functions, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Manages the lending portfolio including delinquency follow-up, etc. Ensures appropriate action is taken to minimize losses to the credit union.
- Promotes the credit union’s image in the community through attendance and participation in community organizations and events, and public presentations at events such as schools, colleges, universities, local service groups, job fairs, etc.
- Leads the semi-annual and annual performance review process with direct reports; and provides ongoing feedback, recommendations, recognition as appropriate and develops and implements corrective measures as required.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to HumanResources@ercu.ca or drop it off at any of our Branch locations.
Credit unions are financial co-operatives; organizations that are owned by the very people who use their services and where every member has a say in how the Credit Union operates and where their money goes. Credit unions strive to strengthen the communities in which they exist by supporting local businesses and charities, promoting environmental sustainability, and giving back to their members.
At Eagle River Credit Union, we ask our employees to always work with the member in mind; and although technology is important, it is our approach to tailoring our products and services to meet the individual and unique needs of our members, along with our human-touch that differentiates us from other Financial Institutions. We are more than a bank!
Eagle River Credit Union offers one of the best compensations and benefits packages in Atlantic Canada that includes generous personal leave time, performance-based incentives, training and education reimbursements.
Annual Salary $55,648 to $65,469
If you are results and member focused; have a passion for seeing employees and members alike succeed; if you have vision, courage and integrity; if you thrive on challenge; and you can catalyze a team to action, we would love to hear from you.
For additional information on this opportunity please visit the career section of our website at: www.eaglerivercu.com
Eagle River Credit Union values diversity in the workplace and we are committed to the principle of Employment Equity. We encourage the recruitment and promotion of aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and women, to ensure that they are equitably represented at all levels of employment within the company.