Branch Manager – Saint John and Surrounding area, NB
Brunswick Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 14 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex, St George, Moncton, Riverview, Rexton, Petitcodiac, Fredericton, Woodstock and Centreville.
We have a vacancy for a full time BRANCH MANAGER in our Saint John and surrounding area. As a manager and leader of your branch sales and service team you will be responsible for the overall success of your branch. Your role is to deliver branch business plan growth, manage, coach and support employees on developing, managing and growing profitable member relationships
Some of the qualifications, which are desired for this position, include, but are not limited to:
- Experienced in consumer lending and investments in a financial institution along with strong administration skills
- Developed managerial skills are necessary
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline such as commerce, accounting, finance or an investment designation is preferred
- A strong advocate for continuing education and self improvement
- A believer in the collaborative team concepts of leadership and operations, able to lead and develop the branch and achieve exceptional results in a team environment
- Proven needs-based relationship selling experience utilizing coaching and a team leadership approach
- Experience within a branch environment demonstrating compliance with sound business credit judgment and practices with emphasis on following established internal policies, limits, guidelines and procedures
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills as well as tact and diplomacy
- Team player who is recognized among your peers as a coach/mentor with a solid work ethic and superior communication skills
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Brunswick Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Please direct your resume including cover letter to: email@example.com by January 16, 2023.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.