Brand Ambassador – Charlottetown, PEI
- Retail Services – Charlottetown
- Permanent Full Time
Who We Are:
We are the largest Credit Union in Atlantic Canada with $1.2 billion in assets and serving approximately 35,076 members in 10 branch locations across PEI.
We are committed to the following core values in operating our organization:
- We go above and beyond for our people – members, staff, and board.
- We are accountable and have integrity.
- We work together as a team.
- We seek to continuously improve.
- We act in the best interests of our communities.
Who You Are:
You are friendly, personable, and love to help others!
You can anticipate needs and ask clarifying question to direct members to the appropriate department or service area.
You are a team player whos professional and positive manner is a reflection of the Provincial Credit Unions core values.
What You’ll Do:
- Similar to a concierge you will provide friendly, high level service to optimism members and prospective members experience, directing members and potential members appropriate department or service area.
- You will provide demonstrations on the usage of electronic services such as ATMs; online banking; mobile banking and app.
- You will contribute to a team effort by accomplishing organizational and individual goals.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
What You Have:
Required Education and Experience
- Certificate or diploma in Business or Office Administration or have a minimum of two-years related experience in a customer service or sales role, in the financial industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fully Bondable
- Must be willing to take on additional training and/or courses to keep up to date with the changes and perform the assigned job duties successfully.
Skills and Abilities
- Adaptable to Change
- Customer Service Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Listening, Understanding and Responding
- Result Focused
- Teamwork and Co-operation
- Oral & Written Communications
- Work Planning and Management
- Software Proficiency
- Business Development
- Thorough Knowledge of Products and Services
- Knowledge of Policies and Regulatory Environment
- Decision Making
- Business Acumen
What We Offer:
- This is a Time Term position
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team.
- Market competitive compensation.
- Generous benefit package including flexible health and dental Plan and sick time
- Vacation starting at 3 weeks per year plus 4 personal days (prorated).
- Tuition reimbursement, training, and career progression opportunities.
- Additional employee perks including but not limited to, annual fitness and clothing allowance
- Salary range for this position: $39,539.33 – $46,516.86.
Do you think you would be a good fit for the role? Tell us why by submitting your resume and cover letter no later than December 2nd, 2022.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Provincial Credit Union invites applications from all qualified individuals. Provincial Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.