Business and/or Accounting Students
Are you looking to advance your knowledge of banking while also getting practical experience in a professional setting? If so, continue reading …
OMISTA Credit Union looking for business and/or accounting students to work for the
summer months at their Fredericton and Oromocto locations.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. We are committed to providing solutions to enhance the financial wellbeing of our personal banking and small-to-medium-size business banking customers. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the student would act as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) and would be responsible for responding to customer inquiries and assisting customers in their daily financial transactions. The CSR is the first point of contact, and as such, is instrumental in building and retaining positive relationships with our customers.
- Respond to customer (and potential customer) inquiries
- Process daily teller transactions in an efficient, accurate and pleasant manner
- Analyze needs and assist customers in determining the product or service that best meets their needs
- A passion for exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to answer questions and solve problems
- Ability to cultivate customer relationships
- A knack for working quickly and accurately at the same time
Application Deadline: April 26, 2021
Application ID: 2021 SMRCSR – FO
Email resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.