Commercial Account Manager
Brunswick Credit Union is the largest provincially regulated Credit Union in New Brunswick with 14 branches in Centreville, Fredericton, Hampton, Kennebecasis Valley, Moncton, Petitcodiac, Rexton, Riverview, Saint John, St. George, Sussex and Woodstock.
A vacancy exists for a Commercial Account Manager (Moncton, NB). As a Commercial Account Manager you will be responsible for business development and retention. You will manage an assigned commercial portfolio at an acceptable level of risk by completing credit reviews, authorizing, and renewing or declining member requests, completion of documentation, managing delinquency and identifying high risk accounts.
Preferred qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- A post secondary diploma/degree, ideally in commerce, business administration or related experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in retail, small business or commercial lending experience structuring and managing relationships is preferred
- Excellent financial analytic skills especially in areas managing risk
- Proven business development skills
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
Please apply in confidence to: Commercial Account Manager | Brunswick Credit Union (scouterecruit.net)
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Brunswick Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.