Commercial Account Manager (Level II) – Advance Savings Credit Union
Date: June 1, 2022
Title: Commercial Account Manager (Level II)
Company: Advance Savings Credit Union
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick
Refreshingly honest banking.
At Advance Savings, the Commercial Account Manager (Level II) is responsible for building strong relationships with our business members, examining, evaluating and authorizing or recommending approval of commercial lending applications and actively pursuing and identifying commercial opportunities and partnerships within the community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interviews members to gather information to determine financial needs. Completes an application and a financial analysis for all new, amended and renewal requests.
- Analyzes applicant financial status, credit and property evaluation. Establish credit limit, in accordance to policy and procedures. Approves or declines loan within approved lending limits or refers to the next higher approving position level with recommendations.
- Negotiates loan structure with applicant.
- Cross-sells borrowers on the benefits of utilizing other credit union services.
- Builds and maintain networks and partnerships within the industry, community and credit union system and identifies and pursues commercial opportunities.
- Participate in delinquency control and branch collections activities.
- Assists and backs up other team members and completes other duties as required.
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a team member who puts local first. We’d also be looking for a person who:
- Has completed a degree or diploma in business, has a minimum of 1 years in commercial lending, or has an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Is highly motivated with demonstrated sales and lending skills; and,
- Has great communication and time management skills.
Why join the Advance Savings team:
Advance Savings is a banking institution with four community branches, a business centre and a local support team, all located in southeastern New Brunswick. We take pride in being a locally owned and operated Credit Union.
We don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back but we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- A member first culture and the opportunity to join a local team;
- Training and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive market compensation and benefits;
- Team member perks including reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
Feel inspired? Apply today at Advance Savings:
Please email your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 15, 2022.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check. We wish to thank all applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.