Commercial Account Manager
Are you a salesperson who loves to solve problems using your analytical skills to make an impact with your team and the community? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a Commercial Account Manager to join our team.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. We are committed to providing solutions to enhance the financial wellbeing of our personal banking and small-to-medium-size business banking customers. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Commercial Account Manager is primarily accountable for the development, administration, and proficient management of a commercial loan and deposit portfolio. Emphasis is on customer-centric advice, sales, service, and growth.
Working closely with the Commercial Manager, you will implement a proactive approach to business development by cultivating working relationships with existing and potential customers, the retail branch network, local business owners, and members of the professional community.
- Develop and maintain effective sales and marketing efforts on an existing portfolio to maximize Small Business and Commercial Loan growth, deposit growth and sales of auxiliary products to help our customers succeed in business.
- Generate new business and referrals while ensuring superior customer care and enhancing revenue opportunities.
- Evaluate credit requests based on policy, risk, and profitability, ensuring reviews on commercial and agricultural credits are performed as required by established lending guidelines.
- Deliver financial advice as a value added by visiting customers on-site to recognize and appreciate their business objectives and operations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Exceptional customer and sales skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to answer questions and solve problems
- Ability to cultivate long-term client relationships, as well as acquire new clients
- A knack for working quickly and accurately at the same time
- Demonstrated basic ability in all facets of credit granting and sales
- Demonstrated skills in business development, analytical abilities, and a basic knowledge of portfolio management
- Experience working and developing relationships with members, potential members, and employees is required.
- Ideally a minimum of three years of Lending and Business Banking experience.
- A strong understanding of underwriting and compliance for Business Banking
Education and Training
- University degree in a business discipline or sufficient experience in lieu of education.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: Yes
Location: Fredericton or Moncton
Work Environment: Branch / Commercial Banking Centre / Flexible
Pay Type: Salaried & Bonus
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021
Application ID: 2021 CAM 001
Email resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.