Are you a well-organized, efficient, resourceful individual who has a desire to grow and to make an impact with your team and the community? If so, keep reading!
We are looking for a Commercial Administrator to join our team.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. We are committed to providing solutions to enhance the financial wellbeing of our personal banking and small-to-medium-size business banking customers. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Commercial Administrator role is primarily to provide administrative support to the Commercial Banking Department and to respond to member inquiries regarding Commercial Banking Services.
Under general supervision, and in support of the lending function, you will provide administrative duties; listen to and recognize member needs and promote credit union products and services to members; ensure all assigned lending activities are in compliance with legislations, regulations, policies and procedures; cross-sell all credit union products; solicit new members; foster business development through service excellence and product knowledge.
- Provide general department administrative support to the Commercial Account Managers.
- Provide service to commercial members by responding to member enquires as required.
- Audit/check loan applications and related loan documentation.
- Develop and maintain filing systems of loan materials and records.
- Conduct security searches and administer security registrations and renewals.
- To be fully familiar with legislations, regulations, policies, and procedures documentation.
- Complete security documentation for new loans, complete renewals/ discharges/releases of security as required.
- Adhere to legislation and security procedures as they pertain to the position.
- Follow and maintain monthly /quarterly reporting.
- Maintain daily diary systems for such items as fire insurance, mortgage renewals, term renewals, etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Exceptional customer and sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Success in meeting and/or exceeding objective
- A knack for working quickly and accurately at the same time
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working and developing relationships with members, potential members, and employees is required.
- Ideally a minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training in a financial institution.
Education and Training
- Successfully completed a one-to-two-year post-secondary business program plus have a minimum of one to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: Yes
Location: Moncton, NB
Work Environment: Branch / Commercial
Banking Centre / Flexible
Pay Type: Salaried & Bonus
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
Application ID: 2021 CADMIN
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.