Commercial Associate – Moncton, NB
Are you a well-organized, efficient, resourceful individual who has a desire to grow and to make an impact with your team and the community? Do you want to get to know and work with the business community of Moncton and its surrounding areas?
If so, please come meet with us – we want you to join our Team as a Commercial Associate with our Moncton office!
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Commercial Associate role is primarily to provide administrative and sales support to the Commercial Lending Team and to respond to member needs.
Delivery of Lending Support
- Provide general department administrative support to the Commercial Account Managers
- Provide excellent customer service to commercial members by responding to member inquires and being proactive in solving commercial members’ needs
- Audit/check loan applications and related loan documentation
- Provide sales support services and assist with annual reviews
- Adhere to legislation and security procedures as they pertain to the position
- Follow and maintain monthly /quarterly reporting
- Assist in credit card applications, account openings and other related products and services
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Positive Outlook and Behaviours
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in developing relationships with customers and potential customers
- Ideally a minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training in a financial institution
Education and Training
- Successfully completed a post-secondary business program plus a minimum of two years related experience in financial services, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
- Required Travel: No
- Location: Moncton
- Work Environment: Hybrid – Flexible
- Pay Type: Salaried, Personal & Team Bonus
- Please Note: The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with OMISTA. The Bonding Process consists of the completion of a bonding application, criminal record check, and credit check
- Matched Pension 2% – 7%
- Health & Dental Cost Flex (75%/25%)
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Employee pricing on accounts
- Min 3 weeks’ Vacation & Paid Sick Days
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
- Wellness Credit and so much more!
Application Deadline: May 12, 2023
Application ID: CommAssoc-2023-007
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity and Inclusion:
OMISTA Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA; however only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.