Commercial Associate, OMISTA Credit Union
Are you a well-organized, efficient, resourceful individual who has a desire to grow and to make an impact with your team and the community? Do you want to get to know and work with the business community of Moncton and its surrounding areas?
If so, please come meet with us – we want you to join our Team as Commercial Associate with our Moncton office!
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Commercial Associate, Member Experience role is primarily to provide administrative support to the Commercial Lending Department and to respond to member inquiries regarding Commercial Banking Services.
Delivery of Lending Suppor
- Provide general department administrative support to the Commercial Account Managers
- Provide service to commercial members by responding to member enquires as required
- Audit/check loan applications and related loan documentation
- Adhere to legislation and security procedures as they pertain to the position
- Follow and maintain monthly /quarterly reporting
- Maintain daily diary systems for such items as fire insurance, mortgage renewals, term renewals, etc.
- Assist in credit card applications, account openings and other related products and services
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Positive Outlook and Behaviours
- Exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in developing relationships with members and potential members
- Ideally a minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training in a financial institution.
Education and Training
- Successfully completed a one-to-two-year post-secondary business program plus a minimum of one-year related experience in financial services industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: No
Work Environment: Hybrid – Flexible
Pay Type: Salaried, Personal Bonus, Team Bonus
- Matched Pension 2% – 7%
- Health & Dental Cost Flex (75%/25%)
- Paid Vacation Days (min 3 weeks)
- Paid Sick Days
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
- Wellness Credit and so much more!
Application Deadline: November 4, 2022
Application ID: 2022 COMASSOC -110422
Email resume to: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.