Commercial Banking Associate
Brunswick Credit Union is the largest provincially regulated Credit Union in New Brunswick with 14 branches in Centreville, Fredericton, Hampton, Kennebecasis Valley, Moncton, Petitcodiac, Rexton, Riverview, Saint John, St. George, Sussex and Woodstock.
We are recruiting for a Commercial Banking Associate to work in the Moncton area. The main purpose of this position is to provide sales and service support to the commercial banking department, along with manage a portfolio of non-complex commercial lending members.
Preferred qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- A post-secondary diploma/degree, ideally in commerce, business admin or related experience an asset
- Strong administrative skills (minimum intermediate level proficiency in MS Office products)
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills as well as a positive attitude
- Excellent financial analytical aptitude especially in areas of managing risk
- Committed to increasing their knowledge and growth through continuous learning activities
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Flexible person who is self-directed and works well with little supervision
- Skilled problem solver and sound decision maker
- Previous lending experience (mortgages, personal lending and security documentation) experience preferred
The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with Brunswick Credit Union. This consists of the completion of a bonding application process which includes a criminal record and credit check.
Please apply in confidence to: Commercial Banking Associate | Brunswick Credit Union (scouterecruit.net)
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.