Commercial Banking Associate
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 7 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St George. For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com.
A vacancy exists for a Commercial Banking Associate (Saint John, NB). The main purpose of this position is to provide sales and service support to the commercial banking department, along with manage a portfolio of non-complex commercial lending members.
Preferred qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- A post-secondary diploma/degree, ideally in commerce, business admin or related experience an asset
- Strong administrative skills (minimum intermediate level proficiency in MS Office products)
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills as well as a positive attitude
- Excellent financial analytical aptitude especially in areas of managing risk
- Committed to increasing their knowledge and growth through continuous learning activities
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Flexible person who is self-directed and works well with little supervision
- Skilled problem solver and sound decision maker
- Previous lending experience (mortgages, personal lending and security documentation) experience preferred
Please send your resume in confidence, complete with cover letter and references to:
Applications will close on October 25, 2021.
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.