Coordinator, Consulting Services – 2-Year Term
Atlantic Central is currently accepting applications for a 2-year term; Coordinator, Consulting Services.
Who WE Are:
Atlantic Central is the trade association for credit unions in Atlantic Canada. We deliver quality results and offer a collaborative and community focused work environment in which to do it. Our employees’ wellbeing is a top priority, and we underscore that with flexible working arrangements, personal days, and even birthdays off, to enable employees’ to strike a balance that works for them. We strive to create an environment where all team members have opportunities for growth and feel welcome, valued, supported, and connected.
If your values align with ours, consider joining our team as Coordinator, Consulting Services!
A TYPICAL DAY:
This role is part of a high-performance team that works directly with credit unions to develop business strategy and solutions, provide customized support and facilitate processes to enable the achievement of business goals. The Coordinator, Consulting Services is responsible for providing coordination and administrative support to enable those efforts.
- Collaborating with the Consultant, Credit Union Services to design credit union strategy sessions including defining agendas, deliverables, and creating proposals and reports.
- Coordinating logistics for meetings, workshops and other engagements including preparing agendas, scheduling and/or booking meeting rooms/virtual sessions, sending out session announcements and invites, managing the registration, supporting the facilitators in arranging/administering technology requirements, delivering meeting materials and recording session notes.
- Assisting in sourcing external subject matter resources (e.g. Legal, consultants, speakers etc.), and liaising with these providers to outline objectives and/or to review session content.
- Updating and maintaining Atlantic Central’s methodology and documentation as it relates to credit union planning sessions, mergers, and other consulting services.
- Developing and administering data, survey and research activities to gather industry insights and gain understanding for credit union needs and opportunities.
- Build solid relationships with credit union clients. Understanding and resolving any issues, tracking and following up on credit union engagement to ensure delivery of service. Liaising with credit unions and internal departments to address any budget and billing questions.
- Participating in in other departmental projects by providing coordination and administrative support and assisting and backing-up other members of the team as required.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
As the ideal candidate you will have successfully completed a Diploma in Business Administration, or a related discipline plus have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
You are a trusted advisor to your team and clients, a self-starter and business problem-solver. You have strong communications skills that enable you to write and edit content as well as develop and deliver presentations. Your familiarity with project management methodology, data analysis, research and survey tools, and other software (Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office) are key benefits. You are a people-person, with strong service skills and the ability to work collaboratively with diverse stakeholder groups. Being adaptable to change, able to work well under pressure, and to work independently are equally essential!
The salary for this role is currently under review. Atlantic Central offers a competitive contract benefits package as well as the opportunity to participate in the Performance Sharing Incentive Plan.
This position offers the ability to work remotely.
TRAVEL, EVENING AND WEEKEND WORK:
This position requires occasional evening and weekend work.
Applications will close on January 23, 2023.
If this sounds like a fit for you, please submit your application via this link.
About Atlantic Central
Atlantic Central is the regional trade association for more than 40 independent member credit unions across Atlantic Canada. We provide a range of financial services, leadership, and advocacy to support credit unions and the communities we serve to grow well. Our credit unions proudly serve nearly 293,000 members and play a significant role in the Atlantic Canadian economy.
We are proud to be a Certified B CorporationTM joining a global movement of people using business as a force for good. We are committed to making business decisions that are in the best interests of our employees, credit unions and their members.
Curious about what else we do? Check out our website or LinkedIn page.