Credit & Collections Administrator – Bayview Credit Union
Bayview Credit Union is the largest Credit Union in New Brunswick with 7 branches in Saint John, Kennebecasis Valley, Hampton, Sussex and St. George. Bayview employs approximately 100 employees and has been in business since 1938.
For more information on our services please visit our website at www.bayviewnb.com
We have a vacancy for a full-time CREDIT & COLLECTIONS ADMINISTRATOR in Saint John, NB. This position will provide lending administrative support for dealer plan loans as well as being responsible for all retail delinquency (mortgages and loans).
- Are you known for your high level of organizational skills?
- Do you pride yourself in accuracy, attention to detail and administrative abilities?
- Are you comfortable and confident making collection calls?
- Do you work independently and take initiative?
- Would you like to make an impact at a local business?
Bayview Credit Union can provide
- A competitive salary and comprehensive group benefit package including pension plan
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- Work/life balance and community involvement is encouraged
Meeting the eligibility requirements to be bonded (criminal record check, credit bureau etc.) are conditions of employment.
Anyone who wishes to make a formal application for the position should do so in MSWord format, including all relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we appreciate all applications, only those being short-listed for an interview will be contacted.