Customer Service Representative
Are you passionate about being a driving force for excellence in customer service? Does joining an organization who puts “people first and banking second” appeal to you? If so, keep reading!
OMISTA Credit Union is looking for a Customer Service Representative (Teller) to join our Cornhill Street team in Moncton.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank for its 10,000 customers. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered by a Team that puts the customer’s needs and financial well-being first. Simply put, People first, Banking Second. “Bank Local” with OMISTA and make a difference in NB by creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the CSR Team Leader, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for responding to customer inquiries and assisting customers in finding the product or service that best suits their needs. The CSR is the first point of contact for our members, and as such, is instrumental in building and retaining positive relationships.
- Process daily teller transactions in an efficient, accurate, and pleasant manner
- Analyze needs and assist customers in determining the product or service that best meets their needs.
- Know credit union products to best serve the customer
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
- A positive outlook
- Great communication skills
- A dedication to putting the members’ needs first
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work accurately and adapt to new concepts quickly
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in handling cash
Education and Training
- We are willing to train
- High School Diploma
- A certificate and/or diploma in business from a post-secondary institution would be considered an asset
At OMISTA, advancement and growth are words that are spoken almost every day. As we continue to grow, so do the opportunities for employees. OMISTA Credit Union is committed to each employee’s personal and professional development. We offer performance planning, tuition/ course reimbursement, online courses, and training opportunities for employees wishing to grow their career in financial services.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
- Required Travel: No
- Location: Cornhill Street, Moncton
- Work Environment: Branch
- Pay Type: Salaried, Personal Bonus, Team Bonus
Please Note: The ability to be bonded is a condition of employment with OMISTA. The Bonding Process consists of the completion of a bonding application, criminal record check, and credit check.
- Matched Pension 2% – 7%
- Health & Dental Cost Flex (75%/25%)
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Employee pricing on accounts
- Min 3 weeks’ Vacation & Paid Sick Days
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
- Wellness Credit and so much more!
Application Deadline: November 17th, 2023
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity and Inclusion:
OMISTA Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
* We appreciate your interest in OMISTA. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.