Customer Service Representative – Local Support
Date: August 3, 2021
Title: Customer Service Representative – Local Support
Company: Advance Savings Credit Union
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Rexton, Petitcodiac, Riverview or Moncton, New Brunswick
At Advance Savings, the Customer Service Representative – Local Support is responsible for delivering advice and solutions for our members through our virtual channels, like over the telephone, by email and through live-chat.
What you’ll be doing:
- Process member transactions – like bill payments, account transfers, loan payments and balance inquiries –over the phone, by email or through live-chat;
- Provide virtual products and service support based on our member’s needs and goals;
- Effectively manage digital and online inquiries, including incoming calls;
- Perform outbound calls and support any sales and service initiatives;
- Recommend and process product and services like deposit accounts, term deposits, card services, digital services, credit cards and pre-approved lending products;
- Assist our community branches and business centre in booking in-person, telephone and video-chat appointments;
- Help champion and provide support with our Member Welcome Program, ASAPP Account Openings; Digital Signature Software; and,
- Provide daily support to our Administrative Department and review reports as required.
Who are we looking for:
We’re looking for a team member who puts local first. We’d also be looking for a person who:
- Has completed a certificate or diploma in a related field or has an equivalent combination of sales and service experience;
- Has great customer service and business development skills;
- Is outgoing and self-motivated;
- Has great communication (verbal and written) and time management skills;
- Is bilingual or multilingual (though not a requirement to apply); and,
- Can work flexible hours including nights and Saturdays.
Why join the Advance Savings team:
Advance Savings is a community banking institution with four community branches, a business centre and a local support team, all located in southeastern New Brunswick. We take pride in being a locally owned and operated Credit Union. We don’t mean to pat ourselves on the back but we offer:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- A member first culture and the opportunity to join a local team;
- Training and personal development opportunities;
- Competitive compensation and benefits;
- Team member perks including reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
Feel inspired? Apply today at Advance Savings:
Please email your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 13, 2021.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check. We wish to thank all applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.