Customer Service Representative (Teller)
Are you someone who enjoys developing relationships and working with great people? Do you want to work Monday to Friday and have your evenings and weekends to do what YOU want to do?
OMISTA Credit Union is looking for a Customer Service Representative (Teller) to join our Oromocto team on a contract basis.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank for its 10,000 customers. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered by a Team that puts the customer’s needs and financial well-being first. Simply put, People first, Banking Second. “Bank Local” with OMISTA and make a difference in NB by creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for responding to customer inquiries and assisting customers in finding the product or service that best suits their needs. The CSR is the first point of contact for our members, and as such, is instrumental in building and retaining positive relationships.
- Respond to customer and potential customer inquiries
- Analyze needs and assist customers in determining the product or service that best meets their needs
- Know all credit union products to best serve the customer
- Process daily teller transactions in an efficient, accurate and pleasant manner
- A passion for exceptional customer service
- A positive outlook
- Great communication skills
- A dedication to putting the members’ needs first
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work accurately and adapt to new concepts quickly
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in handling cash
Education and Training
- We are willing to train
- A certificate and/or diploma in business from a post-secondary institution would be considered an asset
Employment Type: 4 month contract
Location: Oromocto, NB
Work Environment: With a Fantastic In-Branch Team
Pay Type: Salaried
Hours: 37.25 hrs/wk, Mon-Fri
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: * Free service charges, * Vacation paid at 4%
** There is the potential for this contract to be extended beyond 4 months **
Application Deadline: September 2, 2022
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.