Customer Service Representative
Are you someone who enjoys developing relationships and working with great people? Do you want to work Monday to Friday and have your evenings and weekends to do what YOU want to do?
OMISTA Credit Union is looking for a Casual Customer Service Representative (Teller) to join our Mountain Road team.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank for its 10,000 customers. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered by a Team that puts the customer’s needs and financial well-being first. Simply put, People first, Banking Second. “Bank Local” with OMISTA and make a difference in NB by creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the CSR Team Lead, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for responding to customer inquiries and assisting customers in finding the product or service that best suits their needs. The CSR is the first point of contact for our members, and as such, is instrumental in building and retaining positive relationships.
- Process daily teller transactions in an efficient, accurate, and pleasant manner
- Analyze needs and assist customers in determining the product or service that best meets their needs.
- Know credit union products to best serve the customer
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
- A positive outlook
- Great communication skills
- A dedication to putting the members’ needs first
- Strong computer skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work accurately and adapt to new concepts quickly
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in handling cash
Education and Training
- We are willing to train
- High School Diploma
- A certificate and/or diploma in business from a post-secondary institution would be considered an asset
Employment Type: Full Time during Training then Casual
Location: Moncton, NB
Work Environment: With a Fantastic In-Branch Team
Pay Type: Hourly
Hours: Casual, Monday-Friday
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: * Vacation paid at 4%
Application Deadline: Open
Email resume to: email@example.com
Diversity and Inclusion:
OMISTA Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
We appreciate your interest in OMISTA! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.