Customer Service Team Lead, OMISTA Credit Union
Do you love the idea of finding solutions to customers’ problems while working for a company that focuses on people, communities, and the planet? Does the idea of leading a Team that is passionate about Customer Service Excellence fill you with purpose?
If so, please come meet with us – we want you to join our Team as Customer Service Team Lead at our Mountain Road Branch.
As a Certified B Corp® OMISTA Credit Union exists to provide a better way to bank. OMISTA provides complete banking products and services delivered with honesty, fairness, and trust. When you “Bank Local” with OMISTA, all money and profits stay in NB creating greater prosperity for our shared economy and communities.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Customer Service Team Lead will supervise, motivate and develop the CSR Team. They will organize, schedule and monitor activities to promote the efficient servicing of member needs and monitor and maintain adequate branch cash supplies.
Team Leader / Supervisor of Cash Services
- Supervise, coach, mentor the CSR Team
- Develop performance standards and provide technical direction in all areas of customer service functions
Delivery of Cash Related Services to Customers/ Owners
- Monitor and coordinate cash levels for the branch
Customer Service Administration
- Provide excellent customer service to OMISTA members and assisting other CSRs with more complicated transactions
- Maintain Branch Security Protocols and ensure Security Procedures are followed
- Ensure daily transactions for the department are balanced daily
Credit Union Department Support
- Work with other Leaders in the organization to create consistencies within the branch network and assist in the roll-out and success of marketing campaigns
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Projects a positive outlook and strong leadership skills
- Possesses exceptional customer and sales skills and experience
- Exhibits excellent communication skills and the ability to answer questions and solve problems
- Ability to multitask and have a keen eye for detail
- A knack for working quickly and accurately at the same time
- Demonstrates a good understanding of cash services
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and dedication to putting the members’ needs first
- Experience in working in a branch environment
- Possesses a strong aptitude for administration
- Ideally has a minimum of four years of working in a financial service setting
Education and Training
- University degree or college diploma in a business discipline or sufficient experience in lieu of education.
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Required Travel: No
Location: Mountain Road – Moncton
Work Environment: Branch
Pay Type: Salaried, Personal Bonus, Team Bonus
- Matched Pension 2% – 7%
- Health & Dental Cost Flex (75%/25%)
- Paid Vacation Days (min 3 weeks)
- Paid Sick Days
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance, Critical Illness
- Wellness Credit and so much more!
Application Deadline: October 7, 2022
Application ID: 2022 TL – MOUNTAIN RD 006
Email resume to: email@example.com