Devops Team Lead
WHY LEAGUE DATA?
At League Data, we pride ourselves on being an engaged, innovative, team-oriented company that drives results through collaboration and leadership at every level. We offer a modern, open workspace with amenities such as an onsite gym and parking, ﬂexible work arrangements, professional development opportunities, competitive salary and beneﬁts.
As part of the Canadian credit union system, League Data is at the forefront of community-based ﬁnancial services that give back to our members and the communities of which we are a part. Working at League Data is more than just working on digital banking technology – it’s an opportunity to serve your community through unique challenges that will help you grow and make a positive ﬁnancial difference in the lives of our members.
Reporting to the Head of Technology and Innovation the Devops Lead is responsible for collaboration with the Devops team members, managing the day-to-day performance, deliverables and actions. This role will actively engage and monitor Devops and technical components of vendor management, high level monitoring of network and related services as well as ensuring privacy and security is maintained with all our business partners.
This position will play an integral role within the team to effectively achieve service levels with all vendors to help support credit unions as well as League Data staff. A primary relationship in this role will be with League Data’s managed services partners.
- Business and/or Computer Science Degree equivalent relevant 5-7 years experience, previous experience leading, coaching and mentoring teams
- Experience leading agile technical teams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, results orientated, customer service and strong relationship building skills.
- Experience working within an operational environment leveraging DevOps best practices.
- Comfortable balancing operational priorities with a backlog of innovation and enhancements.
- Experience in an environment with multiple Cloud SaaS vendors. Managing SLAs from a multitude of vendors for both on premises and Cloud SaaS.
- Familiarity with Fusion teams composed of internal and external team members as well as a mix of business tech skillsets and stakeholders.
- Experience in forming and managing an operational framework.
WHAT WE DO
League Data is the Chief Information Ofﬁcer (CIO) for the Atlantic Credit Union System, providing enterprise information technology services and support to credit unions across Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island. Our focus is to provide fully integrated technology solutions that deliver an exceptional credit union member experience while optimizing administration and operational costs.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
League Data is committed to providing a healthy, safe, and supportive work environment that values diversity, free from discrimination, and enables all employees to effectively use their skills and experience to contribute to our performance, service delivery and culture.
League Data practices equitable hiring while creating a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers each employee to contribute, be authentically themselves, and celebrate our differences. Inclusion is embedded in our core values.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a digital copy of your resumé and cover letter by March 17, 2023 describing how you best ﬁt the role and requirements to:
ATTENTION: Marsha Roul