Digital Marketing Coordinator
Permanent FT position
Competition # SCU-231023-OC
Closing date: November 8, 2023
Are you an innovative outside-the-box thinker with a flair for the creative when it comes to digital marketing? Are you proactive and passionate when it comes to brand promotion on all platforms? Can you transform strategy into effective and measurable marketing actions? If this sounds like you and you meet the following qualifications, we want to hear from you.
- As a key member of the marketing team, the Digital Marketing Coordinator (DMC) will help develop, implement, track, and optimize activities across all digital marketing channels to maximize engagement with our members and the community.
- Develop a digital marketing strategy. Use online marketing channels as well as a digital marketing campaign to achieve digital marketing strategy and ROI expectations. The digital marketing strategy will engage members and attract new audiences with measurable data.
- Optimize our website to deliver the right signals to search engines and align our SEO objectives with our overall business objectives. Use keyword and competitor research to build an SEO plan that will attract and convert the right audience to SCU website.
- Develop and manage an SEM strategy and campaign within a set budget.
- Utilize analytics to track and collect data, as well as gain insight about activities within website traffic, analyze our digital marketing performance and use the data collected for decision making.
- Plan content marketing, how to develop content that works well for the target audience, and how to measure its impact.
- Play an important role in enhancing brand awareness and reputation of Sydney Credit Union among our members, with our community partners and within our community.
- Understands design and the importance of maintaining a presence across social media and digital channels and can evaluate and report on engagement on each platform.
- Instrumental in taking a lead in the digital marketing of Sydney Credit Union, updating, and creating content for website, social media, and traditional media platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Visible at our community sponsored events, playing a key role in fostering and growing our member and community relationships.
- Flexibility with hours; available to work evenings and weekends as required.
- Successful candidate will be experienced as well as current in digital/social media trends and best practices.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in digital marketing or other related field or equivalent, and a minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience, including managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Excellent comprehension of social media and website metrics/analytic tools, ad serving tools, keyword research and Google Analytics; marketing data driven optimization.
- Highly organized and driven to develop, plan and communicate marketing activities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office 365.
- Self-motivated, ability to prioritize and multi-task with excellent time and project management skills and thrives in a results-driven environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of financial products and services, including features and benefits, would be considered an asset.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 8 hrs)
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
This is a full-time position that is covered under the Collective Agreement between Sydney Credit Union Limited and United Steelworkers, Local 1064.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
- Required Travel: Occasional
- Work Environment: In office
- Pay Type: Salaried (Starting $45,735.04/yr)
- Health & Dental
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- LTD, AD&D, Life Insurance
- Free Chequing Service
- Discounted rates on Lines of credit, Loans, and Mortgages
- Healthy Lifestyle credit and so much more!
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format, quoting Competition # SCU-231023–OC in the subject line to, email@example.com Applications will be accepted until Wednesday, November 8, 2023.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal record check and a credit check.
Sydney Credit Union is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.