Digital Member Experience Specialist
East Coast Credit Union is seeking a Digital Member Experience Specialist to join our progressive and high-performing team! This position is well suited for an individual who is digitally-savvy, has a passion for innovation and adopts a collaborative approach across the organization.
East Coast Credit Union is a full-service financial cooperative organization that is deeply committed to the communities in which we live and work. With 18 locations from Halifax to Cape Breton and a virtual presence, we offer refreshingly honest banking and take pride in providing an exceptional member experience.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Solutions and Operations, the Digital Member Experience Specialist will work closely with key stakeholders to support the implementation and adoption of digital initiatives, software applications and technologies that directly impact members’ digital experiences, retention and satisfaction.
- Explore and recommend digital solutions that will positively impact the Credit Union’s competitive advantage and service delivery.
- Support and improve the Credit Union’s digital banking and online channels to deliver an engaging digital experience for existing and prospective members.
- Provide internal support for member issues and day-to-day platform administration including digital channel break/fix support, troubleshooting and improvement requests.
- Provide guidance and training on various platforms and technologies to ensure a high level of comfort and proficiency.
- Track progress; provide status reports and related analytics to assist in the ongoing planning and design of digital experiences.
- Work closely with internal departments to enhance the member’s digital journey and ensure smooth implementation and roll-out of various products, services and process improvements.
- Monitor corporate and system updates and keep up to date on competitive and industry trends as well as best practices.
- Develop and maintain documentation, guidelines and support material for new systems, platforms and technologies.
- A passion for innovation and strong technical background with the ability to evaluate technologies and how they can shape experiences.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated expertise in evaluating, implementing and supporting new software platforms, applications and technologies.
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to apply technology to business challenges.
- Proven ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- A minimum of five years relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in the financial industry; or equivalent combination of training and related work experience.
- A Diploma in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Flexible work arrangements including Flex Time, Telework and compressed work week.
- Outstanding culture and opportunity to join an engaged and community-focused team.
- Tuition reimbursement, training and personal development.
- Competitive compensation and benefits with performance-based incentives.
- Generous benefit package including Flexible Health and Dental Plan (paid 100% by employer) and up to 9% contribution with employer match in the Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- Additional employee perks include but not limited to: wellness credit; reduced rates on employee loans/mortgages and paid volunteer time.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please email your resume and cover letter in Microsoft Word or pdf format to email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until May 31, 2021.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditional upon the acceptance of an Individual Fidelity Bond Application which includes a criminal check and a credit check.
We wish to thank applicants in advance; only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.